Easy Homemade Granola Bars
2 1/2 cups gluten free oats (I used Udi's Granola because that's what I had on hand and it turned out great!)
1 mashed banana
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup raw honey
2 Tablespoons almond milk
1/2 tsp salt
3 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips or craisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
3. Mash banana and combine in sauce pan with peanut butter, honey and milk. Stir until combined and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes (or until ingredients are smooth).
4. Add peanut butter mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Once the granola is cooled, cut into bars and put into snack bags.
*This recipe has been adapted from a recipe found on My Whole Food Life
-What are your favorite quick snacks?
-What other flavors/types of bars would you like to see?